PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR CONTACT NUMBERS IN ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AT THE TIME OF PLACING AN ORDER BECAUSE IT WILL BE NEEDED AT THE TIME OF DESPATCH.
All wholesale interests and bulk orders do receive an additional discount, Please contact us to find out just how much!
Any orders in bulk (10 or more, mix and match)will receive a discount. Please contact ahead of time to discuss.
Get your custom order going:
Please specify what you wanted customized in the notes to seller section of the checkout process.
1. Exact text you would like
2. Placement of text
Leather is natural! Colors vary from hide to hide, and our leather is top grain, distress leather. Scratches, different tones, and different shades of our basic colors show up on each hide that we get. We believe it makes each piece unique and special.
For refunds - Please include a note with the package that states your Delphi Order No#, as well as the recipients full name (as entered into the checkout process).
What Information About Me Is Collected and Stored?
If you decide to make an order with us, there is certain basic personal information that we will require from you in order to process your order (such as your name, delivery address, credit/debit card details, e-mail address and telephone number).
We may also collect the following data about you to help us improve our service to you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to any service which we provide, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by a third party, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
Credit Check and Fraud Prevention
We use standard and authorized payment services and our Credit Check and Fraud Prevention policies are aligned to these companies. All disputes would be handled by Bhopal courts.
Other uses of your personal information
We may also send you other information about us, the Site, our other websites, our products, sales promotions, our newsletters, SMS updates, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information as detailed in this paragraph (or any part of it) please reply to same with “unsubscribe” in Subject line.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer.
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.Continue